- Assures that all designs and plans are properly implemented based on plan and specifications on all on-going units.
- Randomly check and inspect the quality of the materials delivered at jobsite in conformance to our standard material requirements and to eliminate substandard materials to be used at the site.
- Check and monitor running balances of materials in the warehouse for purchase requisition purposes weekly.
- Evaluate and check contractor’s billing request and prepare request for payment for the respective billing.
- Conducts punchlisting, commissioning and testing activity with the contractor a week prior to formal turn-over to the owner to ensure standard quality of workmanship.
- Monitors and inspects on-going renovations for turned-over and owner accepted units based on approved plan and subdivision restrictions and prepares a report for some alterations and violations committed by the respective contractor.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Auto-CAD
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/ Structural or equivalent.
- Experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Must be willing to work on site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: P16,000 – P21,000 monthly